jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Zielke" <sebastian.zie...@inform-ac.com>
Subject AW: post method
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:12:37 GMT
Hi Sebastian
I guess you have to create a second WebTesting Generative Controller.
The first one just receives the login page and the second
posts the parameter for the login page.
This is the way my WebApplication works,
because at the first request to the server
the Session is marked and the second request only
is used to login if its inside the same session.
For that you have to create a Cookie Manager.
Look at my TestPlan sample:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<TestPlan>
<threadgroups>
<ThreadGroup name="ThreadGroup" numThreads="1" rampUp="0">
<controllers>
<LoopController type="org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController" name="Loop
Controller" iterations="1">
<configElements>
</configElements>
<controllers>
<Controller type="org.apache.jmeter.control.LogicController" name="Simple
Controller">
<configElements>
<CookieManager name="Cookie Manager">
</CookieManager>

</configElements>
<controllers>
<HttpTestSample
type="org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.HttpTestSample" name="Web
Testing" getImages="false">
<defaultUrl>
<ConfigElement
type="org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.config.MultipartUrlConfig">
<property name="port">8080</property>
<property name="PROTOCOL">http</property>
<property name="domain">localhost</property>
<property name="arguments"><Arguments>
</Arguments>
</property>
<property name="path">/PrivilegesAndRoles/entryservlet</property>
<property name="method">GET</property>
</ConfigElement></defaultUrl>
<configElements>
</configElements>
<controllers>
</controllers>
</HttpTestSample>

<HttpTestSample
type="org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.HttpTestSample" name="Web
Testing" getImages="false">
<defaultUrl>
<ConfigElement
type="org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.config.MultipartUrlConfig">
<property name="port">8080</property>
<property name="PROTOCOL">http</property>
<property name="domain">localhost</property>
<property name="arguments"><Arguments>
<argument name="userName">szielke</argument>
</Arguments>
</property>
<property name="path">/PrivilegesAndRoles/entryservlet</property>
<property name="method">POST</property>
</ConfigElement></defaultUrl>
<configElements>
</configElements>
<controllers>
</controllers>
</HttpTestSample>

</controllers>
</Controller>
</controllers>
</LoopController>
</controllers>
<timers>
</timers>
<listeners>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollectorFull"
name="View Result Tree"/>
</listeners>
</ThreadGroup>

</threadgroups>