jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Mohamed <Si...@eRunway.com>
Subject Performance testing by Simulating 1000 of users with several clie nts on several machines ?
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 09:59:06 GMT

Hi All...

I am not sure that current release of JMeter has this ability to do!! what I
expect to do that I need to do performance testing by simulating thousands
of concurrent users on a web application using JMeter. I hope JMeter's
ability to stress the server is limited by the power of the machine. Is it
possible to test the load distributing thousands of users (threads) on
different machine at once rather than ruuning multiple threads on a single
server?

TIA (Thanks in Advance)

Siraj