jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Arthur Senator <asena...@synapsemail.com>
Subject Modifying parameters in a request
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:22:04 GMT

How do I send different values in am original  request's query string for
each request ?
For example thread A will call somepage.jsp?val=1 and thread B
somepage.jsp?val=2

According to what I understand from the documentation - a Modification
Manager can only modify links returning as an Html response (which is not my
case here)

Is there a controller that can do that or programmatic way ?
btw- if someone has any sample script (jmx file) - that would be great - u
can email me :)
thx
Ari

The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and is
intended only for the recipients listed above. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by E-mail and
delete the original message