jmeter-user mailing list archives

From raditha dissanayake <radi...@mediasolv.com>
Subject Re: Modifying parameters in a request
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:31:48 GMT
Hi,
Michael is right about having to make a modification to the modification
manager.

I can however suggest a work around. Since you are working with jsp
anyway please try adding a bit of code that produces the html for all
the cases.
For example to invoke:
	somepage.jsp?val=1
	somepage.jsp?val=2
	somepage.jsp?val=43
add the code to the jsp immidiately before the modification manager to
produce output similar to:

It's ugly but it works for me :-))

Arthur Senator wrote:

> Any idea/hints of how can I do it in the interim ?
> Thanks
> Ari

Raditha Dissanayake
raditha@mediasolv.com