jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Samer Forzley" <samer.forz...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: proxy.
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:41:54 GMT
I guess one of the problems i am facing is that the tool is set up behind a
firewall. normally using my browser i set up a proxy server to get out on the
internet. so with Jmeter how can i set up the proxy to clear the firewall.

for example in Netscape under proxy i have to set up proxy.mydomain.com:8080
where can i do this in Jmeter.

thanks