jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey <ljeffrey2...@yahoo.com>
Subject NewB: How do I use JMeter on a Struts application
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:56:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a Struts application which I would like to
perform a load test using JMeter. I have no problem
login to the first JSP but I am stuck at this
stage....
I tried access the next page using the
someaction.do?value1=xxxx&value2=xxxx using the Web
Testing controller but it returns with the error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://192.168.1.16:7201/mips/template/main.do?th
eaction=searchnew
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
nection.java:574)
        at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:230
)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.getErrorLevel(HTT
PSampler.java:191)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSample
r.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSample
r.java:111)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:134)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

If I tried using the same URL on my web pages, it
works and brings me to the selected page but not with
JMeter. Anyone could help me on this? Thanks in
advance

Jeffrey