jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kevin hammond <kevinleehamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.7beta2 Critical Bug: Only one of many URL Sample gets executed
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:03:56 GMT
Hi,

I know it's a little confusing, but the "Web Testing"
generative controller is actually what sends the HTTP
request.  The "URL Sample" configuration element just
sets the defaults that the "Web Testing" controller
uses.  I have already changed these names to make it
easier to understand.  They will be part of the final
1.7 release.

Thanks,
Kevin Hammond