jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anitha Bala <anithab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Proxy Server
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:01:21 GMT
Hi guys,
I think I asked this question before, but I need some
help here to get the proxy server to record my browser
activity. The steps I followed were

1. Set up a test plan with a thread group having a
simple controller which in turn had a url Sample. To
the workbench i attached a proxy server (used the
default settings for post & name).

2. I changed the browser setting to use the proxy
server.

3. Started the proxy server
4. On the the browser I did some transactions and
tried to look up at the proxy server console, nothing
happens.

Please let me know
1. What i am missing (if I am)
2. Am I doing something wrong
3. Also if you have any test plans that worked with
proxy server pl let me know so that I can use it.

Thanks for any help,
Anitha