jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Ridder <hen...@partitur.se>
Subject Re: Increse user load
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:31:59 GMT

Yes I can and I have, but that doesn't really make it an accurate load. I
want to get all the different user's in the test without having to make
additional threads.

I made some investigations and it dosen't seem to hard to get it to work,
but I haven't had the time yet to do it.

And I don't know if you get a good result of that? Maybe you can. I
haven't check that yet. As I understand you can only add listener to
thread groups and then you will have to use different listeners for each
thread right?

Right now i'm doing what you wrote. I'm creating a lot of threads that
simulate each user.

By the way. I having trouble with the multipart. I'm trying to upload a
file with jmeter but I don't get the file to upload. I don't get any
errors so i'm not sure where the problem is yet.

Somebody have any tips?

Thanks for the relpy

Henrik

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Paul Devine wrote:

> Can't you setup multiple (different) thread groups to simulate multiple (different) users?
For