jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using version 6.?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:10:13 GMT
That shouldn't happen, but I think I know why it did.  There was a brief time
when CVS contained code that broke the Open function (due to the
internationalization stuff, the OPEN command string was subtely wrong).  In
the most current code, it is fixed.  I'm thinking you must have gotten a
nightly build at just the wrong time.  I will check on it though.

-Mike

On Wednesday 25 July 2001 20:43, Micheon Eubanks wrote:
> I am using the latest(?) version of jmeter.  When I open the gui to load a
> saved test plan I receive the message:
>
> 'Sorry, this feature(Open) not yet implemented'.
>
> Should this occur?  Do I have to keep creating a new test plan each time I
> restart jmeter?
>
> Micheon

Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org