jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commandline interface
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 19:19:23 GMT
The ability to do what you describe has been added to the code in CVS, but
not in the current release.  You are free to grab the latest nightly tarball
and compile it (no guarantees - actually, I don't guarantee anything about
JMeter :-).  Otherwise, I will probably be making a 1.6.2 release RSN.

-Mike

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 14:00, Carsten Eckelmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did RTFM already but couldn't get sufficient information on how to
> start and configure jmeter-tests without the GUI. I think that I could
> configure a testcase with the GUI, save the project and start it from
> the commandline.
>
> The reason is, that I would like to synchronize the logging of tests
> with logging of the webserver (Apache+Tomcat) and our Webapplication.
>
> best regards,
>               Carsten Eckelmann

Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org