jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Gamez, Eduardo M" <eduardo.m.ga...@intel.com>
Subject Help testing Servlet...
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:29:49 GMT
Hello,

I have been trying to get JMeter configured in such a way to test our
Servlet.  I have run into several problems.

1. Cookies/HTTP Session: The main thing that I have not been able to figure
out is to setup JMeter to handle different http sessions.  In other words,
we use cookies to store the http session for each user (this is stored
within the browser when running the application normally).  Without this
working I cannot test anything! The first servlet call creates a session if
it does not find one.  Every call I make afterwards should have that same
session id in order for it to work properly.  Is there any way to do this?

2. Including parameters in the Parameter Table: It does not seem to be
taking these parameters.  Once I added these parameters to the Path then it
started working.

3. Saving: I went to File/Save and created a .jmx file.  I closed JMeter and
when I ran it again I was not able to load that same file.  I selected the
file and clicked on the Open button, but nothing happened.

Thanks for any help...

Eduardo