jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chris Price <cpr...@its.to>
Subject problem setting up https protocol support in jmeter
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 04:40:09 GMT

	Hi;

	I am trying to setup jmeter with https support.

	I added the following line (and made no other changes) to
my jmeter.properties:

#JSSE Support
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider

	And modified my jmeter.bat as follows:

@echo off
set PROP=jmeter.properties
IF "%1" NEQ "" set PROP=%1
set
CLASSPATH=u:\jmeter\jsse\lib\jcert.jar;u:\jmeter\jsse\lib\jnet.jar;u:\jmeter\jsse\lib\jsse.jar
java -cp %CLASSPATH%;ApacheJMeter.jar org.apache.jmeter.Driver %PROP%

	However when I run jmeter against a https website, I get the following
error to stdout:

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: https

	I am obviously doing something wrong, but what?

	Chris