jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Bunkenburg" <abunkenb...@ihg.net>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError in HttpTestSample.createEntry(HttpTestSample.java:248)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:45:29 GMT
When I run JMeter with a simple test case, I get in the command shell:

C:\jakarta-jmeter\bin>set CLASSPATH=ApacheJMeter.jar;..\lib\xerces.jar
C:\jakarta-jmeter\bin>java   org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver jmeter.properties
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
found 10 action handlers
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
search_paths = .;ApacheJMeter.jar
Going to compile the threadgroups
Adding a threadgroup
Starting the test
Starting thread
Hola
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.HttpTestSample.createEntry(HttpTestS
ample.java:248)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.HttpTestSample.nextEntry(HttpTestSam
ple.java:204)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericController.java
:225)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:116)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

HttpTestSample does a "HTTPSampler.class" in line 248, and cannot find the
class. The "Hola" is from me, just to be sure that execution really reaches
that point fine. I'm not new to Java, but I'm puzzled, since the class is
indeed in the jar like all the other classes, and the jar is in the
classpath (otherwise nothing would work).

Before executing, I had to correct a small error in the code. The SSL class
is loaded somewhere by reflection, and its package was misspelt. But apart
from that., I've not changed anything. Hmm.

Any idea?

Regards
    Alex