jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Check HTTP responses correctness
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:50:02 GMT
Actually, yes.  I do plan on making a framework for allowing a user to enter
criteria for JMeter to test for on each response (but I have no idea as to a
timeframe for this, so feel free to jump in there).  Additionally, it would
be simple to make a listener that counted error responses from the web
server.  Thanks for the suggestion.

-Mike

On Wednesday 25 April 2001 10:00, you wrote:
> Hello everybody there,
>
> I need to make stress tests on web applications but I need to ensure that
> correct answers are received. Error messages or HTTP error codes shouldn't
> be counted as correct answers.
>
> But there is no way to check the correctness of HTTP responses received
> with JMeter, is it? Are there any plans to create some kind of listener
> that counts errors occurred based on comparision of text received with the
> correct anser (provided by the user) and/or on HTTP error codes?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Jordi Pradel i Miquel
> jpradel@cast-info.es
> IT Consultant