jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New to JMeter: examples?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:26:53 GMT
I added HTTPS support - you can get it from CVS.  Also, the specific problem
with the SSL provider is that if you've specified the provider in
jmeter.properties, but it's not in your classpath, you'll get the error.  If
you don't have the classes, specifying "none" in jmeter.properties for ssl
provider will bypass the problem

-Mike

On Wednesday 11 April 2001 14:54, you wrote:
> I am using jdk1.3 on Windows 2000.
> I had placed the three jars from Sun for JSSE into the jre/lib/ext folder.
> If I understand correctly, that's supposed to add them automatically to the
> classes that can be used, right?
> Anyway, now I have added them to the classpath explicitly, and do not get
> the error anymore.
>
> I have not studied the code closely, but the line that failed was
> HTTPSampler.class
> I tried adding
> new HTTPSampler().getClass()
> instead, but same error.
> Nothing seemingly to do with JSSE, but with the class HTTPSampler --- but
> maybe that's not the underlying problem.
>
> Thanks.
>
> However, now that I know that at the moment JMeter doesn't do https, I'm
> afraid I'll have to look for another tool. :-)

Only

--
Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org