jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using https from JMeter
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:48:31 GMT
You currently can't specify https as a protocol in 1.6.  I'll add radio
buttons to make this choice.

I've fixed the following things in cvs:
1.  Once Only controller bug
2.  Saving test samples
3.  Bug with JDBC that caused a ClassCastException

I can't recreate the bug that was reported about ClassNotFound when loading
HttpSampler.  I suspect the underlying cause is the SSLStaticProvider class
and those with problems don't have the JSSE jars in their classpath, but,
even without the jars in my classpath, I'm not getting the problem.  It may
be that JDK1.2.2 exhibits the problem, but 1.3 does not?  Anyone out there
who is getting this error, if you could please send some information about
your environment, that would be helpful.

-Mike

On Wednesday 11 April 2001 10:34, you wrote:
> Hi People
>
> What do I have to do to GET https-URLs from JMeter?
>
> I have to specify a different port. The JMeter 1.6 from the downloading
> page can't do this, but Mike Stover told us it has been fixed in the CVS,
> so I'm going to get the new classes from there. (Any hints which?)
>
> I also have to specify a different protocol, not http, but https. How do I
> do that?
>
> Regards
>     Alex

Mike Stover