jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mike <mstov...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: running Jmeter...
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 00:38:55 GMT
To simulate multiple IP's, you'd need to run it distributed across several
machines.  If your one machine has multiple NIC cards and multiple IP's, you
may be able to figure out a way to simulate multiple IP's on the one machine,
but it wouldn't have anything to do with configuring JMeter to do that - it'd
have to do with you doing something clever (and I can't help with that since
it's not something I know much about).

Simulating multiple users is something JMeter can do - but that's different
from simulating multiple IP's.

-Mike