jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Wieland" <wiel...@netvertising.ch>
Subject re: jmeter bug?my bug?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:23:56 GMT
sorry, posted it directly instead to the list ... here it is for the list too.

> I got a similar problem behaviour when I build an application
> using HttpURLConnection.
> I explained the FileNotFoundException to myself like this:
> When JMeter sets up an HttpURLConnection with a URL like
> http://test:8080/x.exe
> the x.exe is interpreted as a file resource.
> After I verified the URL it worked !
> So watch out for wrong host, port and directory settings.

well, the strange thing is, that the tests actually work, ie. this error occurs only once,
and before or after it (i don't know when) the registration works. so, the path/port etc are
correct, as each of the test files register themselves fine in the db. ....i'm really abit
confused.

thanks,

-n

NETVERTISING AG    Agentur fuer zeitgerechte Kommunikation
Samariterstrasse 5, CH 8032 Zuerich
Telefon +41 1 267 11 11,  Fax +41 1 267 11 99
mailto:wieland@netvertising.ch  http://www.netvertising.ch