jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Byington, Dale" <Byingt...@peacetech.com>
Subject alias.localhost
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:15:47 GMT
I am trying to use the alias.localhost property in the jmeter.properties
file, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I am running Apache
Tomcat on my computer, and I usually access my pages via localhost:8080.
JMeter runs fine when I put that url in my Advanced HTTP Tester samples, but
how to I get JMeter to use alias.localhost? I need to be able to run JMeter
at our client's site with their servers, and there are way too many samples
to go through them all and re-type the host name. I thought that
alias.localhost was supposed to provide a way around this.

Does this property really work the way I think it does? How to I get JMeter
to use it? Thanks.

Dale Byington