jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com>
Subject First simple question
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:49:44 GMT
  Hello there. I am new to the JMeter so forgive me if this is the wrong
mailing list or a wrong question. I have managed to install and run JMeter
successfuly. Now I would like to test a Java class. I have written a really
simple java class that prints out a "hello" message every n seconds and
until the user terminates it with Ctrl+C. I would like to test this class
but I am not quite sure how to do it. Can I just test it by giving the name
and the full path of the class? And if so how? Do I have to test it by using
the URL (then I guess I would have to run a web server as well)? And if so
how? This is a first experimental step. My purpose is to test a bigger part
of our application but I need to start from somewhere. Thanks in advance for
any help.

   Panos