jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mike <mstov...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: Walking through my web site
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:19:42 GMT
There are a couple ways you can do this.  I'm assuming you're using JMeter
1.5.1?  You can use the Advanced Http Controller and create three Test
Samples.  The first should be your login page.  The next two are pages 2 and
3.  If you now run, JMeter will repeatedly test login, 2, 3, login, 2, 3,
etc.  Now, in the Test Sample setup, there is a checkbox labelled "once
only", which you can check to indicate you want that test sample to run once
and then be discarded from the test run.  If you select this for you login
page, then the flow will be login, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, etc.

Be sure cookies are enabled so that you maintain a session, and that should
be all there is to it.

Hope that helps

-Mike