jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mike <mstov...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: alias.localhost
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:54:59 GMT
JMeter doesn't use the alias property anymore.  It unfortunately wasn't
removed from the properties file.

However, I'm assuming you have the test samples saved to file - would it be
possible to do a search and replace on those files?  They are simple XML, so
any text editor would do the trick.

-Mike