jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Timothy Stone" <javafue...@petmystone.com>
Subject newbie question: basic script writing help needed...
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:08:04 GMT
Dear all,

I'm attempting to use JMeter and I'm completely lost in the format of how
scripts are written, run and finally, analyzed.

The main reason for the confusion is my recent use of Astra LoadTest.

Basically, I have an online application that requires a series of forms to
process a credit application.

How do I, can I, chain a series of pages together? Is there a more
"paint-by-numbers" tutorial available? Anything would help... possibly some
sort of way how to read the basic output of a single page test.

Thanks,
Tim