jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 5.4.1
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2021 14:28:08 GMT
Hello,
First best wishes for 2021 for all the team, I hope you're all doing fine !

Second, I think we should release a 5.4.1 now.
On my side I've been testing it for few days on Mac OSX and I also made
some tests on Windows, my colleague did it on Linux.

The last bug on JTree due to Darklaf (
https://github.com/weisJ/darklaf/issues/228) was already there in 5.3 and
it's not that problematic.

WDYT ?
Regards
Philippe

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 12:27 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.