jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.4
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:22:32 GMT
OK I will prepare 5.4 RC1 today.

On 11/22/20 4:32 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
> Am 21.11.20 um 15:18 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>> Hello,
>> I think you can start starting from today.
> +1
>
> Felix
>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:45 PM Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> When would you start the first RC ?
>>>
>>> Milamber
>>>
>>> On 11/18/20 2:31 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>>> Am 17.11.20 um 19:26 schrieb Milamber:
>>>>> I can act as Release Manager.
>>>> That would be awesome :)
>>>>
>>>> Felix
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 11/16/20 12:34 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>>>>> Am 14.11.20 um 19:48 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>>>>>>> Hello folks,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I merged the second PR.
>>>>>>> And tested the first one, it's not ready yet.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> So, if we are ok to release, is there a volunteer for Release
>>>>>>> Management ?
>>>>>> With the fix of Bug64915, I think a release would be OK (and should
be
>>>>>> done, as we haven't released for a long time).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Felix
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Philippe Mouawad
>>>>>>> <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hello Felix,
>>>>>>>> Thanks for your answer.
>>>>>>>> Yes all pending issues I am aware of have now been fixed.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The two things we need to decide relate to whether we want
to merge:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>       - Autocorrelation in Alpha:
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/499
>>>>>>>>       - Raw InfluxDB BackendListener client:
>>>>>>>>       https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM Felix Schumacher <
>>>>>>>> felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Am 17.10.20 um 15:18 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
>>>>>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>>>>> I hope you’re all doing well.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I am starting a new thread as the old one related
to 5.3.1 seems to
>>>>>>>>> keep us
>>>>>>>>>> in a stuck state :) and we are now more in a position
for a 5.4.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> So, what about releasing a 5.4 ?
>>>>>>>>> My last information was, that we were waiting on the
fix in the
>>>>>>>>> darklaf
>>>>>>>>> implementation. Has that been fixed?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I have no things left in my pipeline, that would block
any release
>>> :)
>>>>>>>>> Felix
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>>>> Philippe
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Cordialement.
>>>>>>>> Philippe Mouawad.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message