jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug 62388 - Invalid SampleResult breaks Dashboard graphs that depend on Time
Date Sun, 27 May 2018 09:08:58 GMT
Hello,
Should we do something for this one:
I am personally mitigated :

   - It would be a plugin issue here
   - but users might think it's a jmeter bug

Possible options:

   - Ignore row ? : Not clean
   - Fail on wrong row indicating the line number, user would decide if he
   removes it and regenerates
   - Other ideas ?

If for some reason a plugin generates a SampleResult where sampleStart
was not called, timeStamp column will be 0 in CSV.

This will break the report leading to weird graphs.

Shouldn't there be a protection in JMeter against this by ignoring
sampleresult with warning/error ?

In the case we face we have 4 samples in this case for 200000 correct
sampleResults, as a consequence the graph is corrupt.

Thanks
Regards