jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assertion result not according to normal syntax
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 10:48:10 GMT

In attachment a sample script.

The CSV output :

timeStamp,elapsed,label,responseCode,responseMessage,threadName,dataType,success,failureMessage,bytes,sentBytes,grpThreads,allThreads,Latency,IdleTime,Connect
1525171309281,659,HTTP Request,200,OK,Thread Group 1-1,text,false,"Test
failed: code expected to equal /

****** received  : [[[200]]]

****** comparison: [[[999]]]

/",12470,121,1,1,658,0,383

Probably an issue into
src/components/org/apache/jmeter/assertions/ResponseAssertion.java

near

  private String getFailText(String stringPattern, String toCheck) {

and

     private static StringBuilder equalsComparisonText(final String
received, final String comparison)

Probably missing a if condition to check if the current output mode is
CSV, then make a one line output (without carriage return and
multi-lines). With XML mode, this is not an issue.

I suppose that you should create a bugzilla ticket.

Imane, can you provide a fix to this bug?

Milamber