jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Implementing a plugin for JMeter
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:01:00 GMT
Am 17.02.2018 um 09:03 schrieb Yasara Sewwandi:
> Hi all,
>
> I am really sorry about the bad structure of the previous email.
>
> I'm developing a plugin for JMeter. But I could find a way to check it with
> JMeter while it is developing. I would be pleased if someone can send me
> any tutorial or documentation which indicates how to test a plugin while it
> is being developing.
Why do you think that testing a plugin would be any different from
testing anything else?

You can have a look at the tests that we have in our code repository.
They are essentially basic JUnit tests, which uses the "plugins"
(Samplers, Controllers, ...).

There is a tutorial on extending JMeter on our home page:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_tutorial.html

And if you want to see something more modern, you might want to have a
look at the websocket plugin for JMeter by Peter Doornbosch as it seems
to have tests, uses a modern source layout, builds with gradle and last
but not least is a plugin for JMeter.

Regards,
  Felix