jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 4.0 RC7
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:11:29 GMT
On Saturday, February 10, 2018, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 February 2018 at 08:27, Philippe Mouawad
> <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Because announce will reach more people than on week-end.
>
> Why is that?
>
> Surely the mails will still reach people on Monday?

Yes but since the have been received during the week-end, not all people
pay the same attention.
Same for tweets.

>From what I read and what I have seens tweet on monday are the most
read/retweeted.

But if you don’t want, I won’t argue.

> It's a bit different when doing a press announcement; some days are
> better than others.
>
> If you want to do a press announcement then contact Sally *before*
> sending any emailed announcement.

Why would we do that ?
What are the criterion for a press release ?

Note that it can take several days to get the announcement text

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.