jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New issue in release process 4.0 RC2
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:19:58 GMT
Another approach is to create a one-off script to upload the required
files for this release.

It does not matter if the build file doesn't work for this particular
function as it is not needed by anyone but the ASF RM.

On 29 January 2018 at 17:35, Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cannt we release before and then change this after ?
> How much will this delay the release ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Monday, January 29, 2018, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>
>> I think I will try to use the maven-gpg-plugin (just deploy method)
>> instead of maven-deploy-plugin.
>>
>>
>> http://central.sonatype.org/pages/manual-staging-bundle-crea
>> tion-and-deployment.html
>>
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-gpg-plugin/sign-and-
>> deploy-file-mojo.html
>>
>>
>> On 29/01/2018 00:07, sebb wrote:
>>
>>> It looks as though only some of the sig files have been uploaded.
>>>
>>> AFAICT the Ant build file has not been fully updated to take account
>>> of the Javadoc and source jars.
>>>
>>> This is a rather complicated part of the script (the Maven plugin is
>>> awkward to use).
>>>
>>> However it's only needed by the RM, so does not really need to be part
>>> of build.xml.
>>> It could be turned into a shell script, which should be much easier to
>>> develop and test.
>>>
>>>
>>> On 28 January 2018 at 19:25, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 28/01/2018 17:54, Felix Schumacher wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Am 28.01.2018 um 17:15 schrieb Milamber:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> New issue with Nexus when I try to close the 4.0 repo.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Where the maven source and javadoc jars signed in your local workspace?
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> It's not an issue on my workspace, the jars signed files are signed with
>>>> success. The issue is inside the build.xml when you upload the files
>>>> using
>>>> the maven plugin
>>>>
>>>> I will try to fix tomorrow.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Now the new errors are:
>>>>
>>>> Event: Failed: Signature Validation
>>>> Sunday, January 28, 2018 19:19:53 WET (GMT+0000)
>>>> typeId    signature-staging
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0.pom.asc' does not exist for
>>>> 'jorphan-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0-sources.jar.asc' does not
>>>> exist
>>>> for 'jorphan-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0.jar.asc' does not exist for
>>>> 'jorphan-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc' does not
>>>> exist
>>>> for 'jorphan-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.
>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.
>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.
>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.
>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter/4.0/ApacheJMeter-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter/4.0/ApacheJMeter-4.0.jar.asc' does not
>>>> exist for 'ApacheJMeter-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter/4.0/ApacheJMeter-4.0.pom.asc' does not
>>>> exist for 'ApacheJMeter-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.
>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.
>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does
>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>> _components-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>> _components-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>> _components-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>> _components-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> native-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> native-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> native-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> native-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> mongodb-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> mongodb-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> mongodb-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> mongodb-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> functions-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> functions-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> functions-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> functions-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-
>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-
>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0.pom'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> junit-4.0.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> junit-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> junit-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>> junit-4.0.pom.asc'
>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0.pom'.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Felix
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> =====
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Event: Failed: Signature Validation
>>>>>> Sunday, January 28, 2018 16:12:05 WET (GMT+0000)
>>>>>> typeId    signature-staging
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0-sources.jar.asc' does
not
>>>>>> exist
>>>>>> for 'jorphan-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/jorphan/4.0/jorphan-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc' does
not
>>>>>> exist
>>>>>> for 'jorphan-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.
>>>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_tcp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.
>>>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_tcp-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.
>>>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jms/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jms-4.
>>>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jms-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_java/4.0/ApacheJMeter_java-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_java-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter/4.0/ApacheJMeter-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does
>>>>>> not exist for 'ApacheJMeter-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ldap/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ldap-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ldap-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.
>>>>>> 0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_ftp/4.0/ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.
>>>>>> 0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_ftp-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_jdbc/4.0/ApacheJMeter_jdbc-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_jdbc-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>>>> _components-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_components/4.0/ApacheJMeter
>>>>>> _components-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_components-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mail/4.0/ApacheJMeter_mail-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mail-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> native-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_native/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> native-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_native-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> mongodb-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_mongodb/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> mongodb-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_mongodb-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> functions-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_functions/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> functions-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_functions-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_http/4.0/ApacheJMeter_http-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_http-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-
>>>>>> 4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_core/4.0/ApacheJMeter_core-
>>>>>> 4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_core-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> junit-4.0-javadoc.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0-javadoc.jar'.
>>>>>> failureMessage    Missing Signature:
>>>>>> '/org/apache/jmeter/ApacheJMeter_junit/4.0/ApacheJMeter_
>>>>>> junit-4.0-sources.jar.asc'
>>>>>> does not exist for 'ApacheJMeter_junit-4.0-sources.jar'.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>
>
> --
> Cordialement.
> Philippe Mouawad.

Mime
View raw message