jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 4.0 RC4
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:30:51 GMT
Hello,
Thanks to RM.

I notice at least 2 problems:

   - create-rmi-keystore.bat was not embedded in bundle (.tar.gz for
   example). the sh version is embedded
   - jmeter.sh fails to find java:

$ java -version
java version "9"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9+181)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9+181, mixed mode)
$ ./jmeter.sh
Not able to find Java executable or version. Please check your Java
installation.

If I set JAVA_HOME it works.

jmeter works fine.

   - We discussed about making jmeter.sh delegate to jmeter, I think we
   should do it now.

Regards

--
Cordialement.