jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Results Analyzer isn't working
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 23:33:37 GMT
Hello,
This is not currently configured on jenkins as a post-build task.

As we run junit test using java task, the XML files required for the report
are not generated.
There is a task "complete-junit" that would generate results, but currently
it runs tests without required configuration which leads to errors/
failures:

   - https://builds.apache.org/job/JMeter-trunk/6575/testReport/
   - https://builds.apache.org/job/JMeter-trunk/test_results_analyzer/

If you'd like to contribute an enhancement to build, feel free to do so.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.