jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Apache JMeter 4.0
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 20:58:17 GMT
Hi,

There is a problem to fix before

In Windows (not tested in Linux yet), if you have a JRE Java, the "-server"
option failed

apache-jmeter-r1822431\bin>jmeter.bat
Error: missing `server' JVM at `C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.8.0_161\bin\server\jvm.dll'.
Please install or use the JRE or JDK that contains these missing components.
errorlevel=4
Press any key to continue . . .

java -version
java version "1.8.0_161"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.161-b12, mixed mode)

No problem wirh JDK version of Java

A quick fix bould be to remove -server parameter
A beter fix will be to use it only with JDK

I don't know if I will have time to test it in Linux and fix it in Windows
tomorrow

Antonio