jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Subject Validate Functionality
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 17:27:35 GMT
I thought I'd start a new thread as not to derail the Workbench one.

You understood correctly, the validate function was a much needed addition
to JMeter, it currently needs more importance in the UI. I think it could
be vastly improved with a button on the top row and by auto adding, and
switching to, the results tree view once pressed. Or perhaps use a
separate/temp tree view that's not attached to the test plan but lives in a
separate window?

Thoughts?

Graham

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 at 16:39 UBIK LOAD PACK Support <