jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Burton <andrewburtona...@gmail.com>
Subject Copy/paste HTTP query parameters and header data
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 01:37:31 GMT
Hi all,

I’ve created a small patch for copying-pasting data directly from Chrome
developer console into the HTTP Sampler query parameters.

It adds support for splitting lines on & and delimiters on = (in addition
to previous \n and \t)

I’ve tested for the following use cases:

HTTP Request:

key1=val1

key2=val2&key3=val3

I haven’t extended this to Headers since it appears to share a different
inheritance structure, and I’m reluctant to change too many things for this
patch.

Are there any other use cases that I’m missing from the above?

Andrew