jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: http2 support
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:27:15 GMT
Hi Emilian,
Correct me if I am wrong, if we plan to include the code of one of those
plugins, I don't see how we could without it being donated.
I am not even sure that this project would be willing to donate it.

If we are only including the binaries, then I don't see any benefit from
it, as it is already a plugin.

Maybe before going further, we should review the code to see if it is worth
the discussion.

Then we can ask Legal team, or feel free to ask.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.