jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having a globalVariables shared accross threads
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 08:56:14 GMT
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for the need.
>
> Philippe> The Map would be ConcurrentHashMap
>
> It should probably be a ConcurrentMap.
>
> Just in case:
> 1) There's FIFO in https://jmeter-plugins.org/
> wiki/InterThreadCommunication/

Yes I know about it.
My idea was not to go that far.

> 2)  Do you mean just an API enhancement or do you have ideas on UI elements
> as well?

For now, the API is just fine for me. I don't want to introduce too much
things until I see the real requirement.
For now, this API is really the lacking part for me. I have met this many
times and always kind of workaround it using Beanshell, singleton with
custom class or other similar things. So it's time to fix it :-)

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.