jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a high level explanation of the JMeter remote execute architecture?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:39:57 GMT
> Yes, but the main issue is not serialization from client to server on test start, but
the reverse side

Still, why is the MainFrame added to the test tree? All I could think
of is you need the TestStateListener which the MainFrame implements.

Do you need any Swing components on the slave side?

> But I think there should be better protocols than RMI now

Ideally something that needs a single standard port open (443 / HTTPS)
on the slave.

What kind of effort would such a migration imply?

--emi