jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Gayan <harshagay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Bug ID 61262
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 17:03:36 GMT
When testing data from csv file in CSV Data Set Config, Number of
Threads(Users) in the Thread Group need to be set as number of data
sets(rows) in the csv file. so, the user need to be know the number of data
sets in the csv file before testing it. can someone tell me is that a issue
or some kind of miss understand.