jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter HTTP/2 support
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 14:58:18 GMT
Hi,

Netty have release a new version with a new HTTP/2 API

More information in
https://netty.io/news/2017/08/25/4-0-51-Final-4-1-15-Final.html

I don't know if it's a good idea to wait for Hc5 and Java9. It could take
to much time before the 2 are released and more time will be needed to
implement it in JMeter

Antonio