jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Bug 60966 : getClass().getResource() does not work as a File if the classpath contains spaces
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 18:26:40 GMT
Am 01.08.2017 um 19:10 schrieb Tharindu Dananjaya:
> Hi Felix,
>               I checked the class that named as
> ApdexPerTransactionTest.java.In there I have no idea how above problem
> happens.how can i give some test cases to check that bug?can you explain
> that simply? :P
That class currently has no getClass().getResource() calls. It uses
getResourceAsStream() which is safe in regard to whitespace in paths.

Maybe you want to look in the subversion (git might be faster) history
of that class. The change #1790830 is the one, that changed
getResource() to getResourceAsStream(). I think (haven't checked), that
the test will fail, if the jmeter source is placed inside a directory,
that contains a space.

Felix