jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter project structure and IDEs support
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 06:11:40 GMT
What customization is needed?

As of now I'm able to build JMeter (components, core, functions,
jorphan, protocol/*) and with a little tweak run it as-is from
NetBeans.

One separate aspect is that I see the canonical source is under
Subversion. So even if I make a Git patch (or pull request), all the
renames will probably have to be re-done in Subversion? I'm not sure
how Subversion handles patches that rename files.

--emi