jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoDB driver
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:15:46 GMT
Hello,
The decision to deprecate was motivated by many reasons:

   - Very low feedback both on SO, bugzilla and user mailing list
   - No mention at all from MongoDB which seems to have its own tool
   - The effort to upgrade (lot of deprecations) + the fact that an async
   driver was released and that might be a better choice
   - The fact that we need to make choices based on priorities :-) JDBC
   sampler addresses many DB, MongoDB addresses 1 Product. I think it was a
   mistake to add it (my mistake :-) )

Regards

--
Cordialement.