jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter project structure and IDEs support
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 06:03:52 GMT
Hello,
The decision for no maven in project was due to the fact that nobody had
time to work on it and as project has a lot of other work needed, we wanted
to put efforts in other fields.
also project may be hard to mavenize knowing all the customization needed.

But if there is a volunteer , let's move forward.
If it ends up too hard, then an intermediate step would be to at least
provide source and javadocs artifacts which are currently missing.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.