jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter project structure and IDEs support
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 20:50:59 GMT
As far as I can remember, the current agreement with "mavenization" is:
1) JMeter is ok with having some pom.xml files in the repository if they
would help to load the project with IDE
2) ant must stay the master build system

#2 implies that:
implication 1) dependencies are to be managed by ant build.xml
implication 2) if a new dependency added, then build.xml must be updated
first (to reflect the change), then pom.xml might be required (if anyone
uses pom.xml)

Frankly speaking, I would love to switch to Maven (I can do mavenization),
however I think it is just "not wanted" by the project.

Vladimir