jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Paolo Gibilisco <gibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Listeners in server mode
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:06:27 GMT
Hi,
I'm contributing to a jmeter exporter for prometheus. In order to gather
metrics from a distributed run we would like to run the exporter on all the
server instances and use prometheus feature to gather results. In such a
way we can offload jmeter from sending back the results to the maseter and
also analyze there result of the loadtest divided by each server instance.

As far as I understand listeners are not run on server node but only in the
client. Is that correct? is there a way to run them also on server
instances?