jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Munmun <nivedita.kat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert a CSV file to XML requests and send ws provider
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 12:41:03 GMT
Thanks, My Test case is running now and i am able to successful response too.
But some how my while condition is resulting in end/ less loop.

*condition / ${__javaScript("${BrandName}"!="")}*

*CSV Data file*

BrandName	ContactChannel	SubscribedItemID	Gender
Audi	                 E-Mail	         1242	               Female
Audi	                 E-Mail	         1242	                Male
Audi	                 E-Mail	         1242	                Male

*csv data setting *- Recycle On EOF= True ;Stop Thread On EOF = true

Am I missing any setting? or condition on while loop is not correct. Kindly
assist , Thanks in Advance.