jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Identify somehow public API
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 10:31:15 GMT

Am 3. April 2017 11:47:11 MESZ schrieb Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0077@gmail.com>:
>Hi,
>
>I don't think it's too controle more but to allow to deprecate them
>before
>remove them.

I don't understand, of you are pro marking public api explicitly, or for deprecating public
api that was never meant to be public and removing them later on.

I would go with the second option. Using the public keyword as it was meant by java. If we
want to remove a public api, we should deprecate it and removed it in a later version - if
it is disable at all.

Felix