jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.2 RC3
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 18:05:12 GMT
Hello,

Thanks very much to all who voted for this release.

The votes were as follows:

=== +1 vote (with *: binding) ===

Philippe Mouawad (pmouawad)*
Andrey Pokhilko (undera)
Maxime Chassagneux (mchassagneux)
Christophe Dumont
Antonio Gomes Rodrigues (agomes)*
Felix Schumacher (fschumacher)*
NaveenKumar Namachivayam
Bruno Demion (milamber)*

===

There were no other votes, so the vote passes.

I will prepare the delivery of release for having an official announce
after the mirrors sync.

Milamber